Sunday, January 6, 2019

Purpose – What Is My Purpose?



What is your purpose? What are you living for? Jesus demonstrated this aspect in His life. When Jesus came to earth, He clearly stated that He came to earth from heaven not to do His will but the will of the one who sent Him

John 6:38 (NKJV)
For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me.
 With such a bold declaration, it was impossible at the time for Jesus to get into a relationship with anyone and not know His purpose. He led by example. He set a relationship standard for us to emulate. Amen!

Brethren, you might say, I do not know what my purpose is, so how do I even communicate that in my relationship. I will encourage you to begin by doing the will of your heavenly Father, not your will. That is a good place to start. His word is His will for you.

Our goal is to highlight the significance of understanding yourself to an extent that you become an asset in your relationship. And the kingdom approach is this “purpose to do only the will of the Father in all relationships”. You will not go wrong. Remember you are the light of the world, so let your light shine before the people with whom you relate by you living a purpose driven life.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Conclusion

There is an endless list of individuals in scriptures who served as instruments of change in the lives of others. The frequency of th...